Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.87 in (1011.0 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hot Springs, Memorial Field Airport (KHOT)
Lat: 34.48°N Lon: 93.1°W Elev: 554ft.
Hot Springs National Park AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 76. Light south southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a north wind around 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Garland County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE