Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1007.2 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Hancock, Houghton County Memorial Airport (KCMX)
Lat: 47.18°N Lon: 88.5°W Elev: 1074ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow and freezing rain between 11pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Houghton County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE