Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1021.0 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02 Lon: -84.23 Elev: 910ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 1am, then snow likely between 1am and 4am, then snow likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow and freezing rain before noon, then a chance of rain between noon and 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Scott County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE