Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Sedalia Memorial Airport (KDMO)
Lat: 38.71°N Lon: 93.16°W Elev: 909ft.
8 Miles NNW Quincy MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 7pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 7pm and 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Wind chill values as low as 27 early. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Wind chill values as low as 32 early. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Clair County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE