Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Sedalia Memorial Airport (KDMO)
Lat: 38.71 Lon: -93.16 Elev: 909ft.
8 Miles NNW Quincy MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Periods of freezing rain and sleet before noon, then periods of rain and sleet. High near 37. Wind chill values as low as 24. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total daytime sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Periods of snow and sleet, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 28. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Areas of snow and freezing drizzle before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Wind chill values as low as 18. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Clair County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE