Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
TOWN CREEK (TCFI1)
Lat: 43.939583°N Lon: 115.911528°W Elev: 4645ft.
Idaho City ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 48. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 36. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE