Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.53 in (999.7 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58°N Lon: 90.15°W Elev: 413ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then rain after 10pm. Low around 35. Breezy, with a southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northwest 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE