Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity74% Wind SpeedN 15 G 26 mph Barometer30.16 in (1021.3 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58°N Lon: 90.15°W Elev: 413ft.
Imperial MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a north wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 27. North wind 9 to 16 mph. Saturday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 6 to 11 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.