Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Independence Muni Airport (KIIB)
Lat: 42.45°N Lon: 91.95°W Elev: 978ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Buchanan County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE