Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -86.27 Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 9pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 26. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 33. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE