Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, Naval Air Station (KNIP)
Lat: 30.23°N Lon: 81.68°W Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Windy.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE