Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1025.5 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, Naval Air Station (KNIP)
Lat: 30.23 Lon: -81.68 Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a north wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE