Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Jacksonville Municipal Airport (KIJX)
Lat: 39.78°N Lon: 90.23°W Elev: 623ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain and snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of snow and freezing rain before 9am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. North wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE