Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Blue Hill - Milton (KMQE)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -71.11 Elev: 630ft.
Jamaica Plain MA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Snow showers and sleet, mainly after 2am. Patchy fog between 1am and 2am. Low around 28. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain showers, snow showers, and sleet, becoming all rain after noon. High near 41. East wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Suffolk County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE