Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 21 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83 Lon: -86.3 Elev: 820ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered flurries before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. West wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE