Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity81% Wind SpeedNE 14 G 22 mph Barometer29.88 in (1012.7 mb) Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83°N Lon: 86.3°W Elev: 820ft.
Jamestown IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.