Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Humidity80% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer30.09 in (1018.3 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96°N Lon: 85.08°W Elev: 1867ft.
Jamestown TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Calm wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light south wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.