Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96 Lon: -85.08 Elev: 1867ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 67. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 57. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms before noon, then a chance of showers. High near 66. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fentress County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE