Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1011.5 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jefferson City Memorial Airport (KJEF)
Lat: 38.59°N Lon: 92.16°W Elev: 548ft.
Jefferson City MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 41. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow between 11pm and midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cole County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE