Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity55% Wind SpeedN 24 G 36 mph Barometer30.35 in (1027.0 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Jefferson City Memorial Airport (KJEF)
Lat: 38.59°N Lon: 92.16°W Elev: 548ft.
Jefferson City MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a north wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Saturday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. South wind 8 to 14 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.