Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.0 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Jefferson City Memorial Airport (KJEF)
Lat: 38.59 Lon: -92.16 Elev: 548ft.
Jefferson City MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 29. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tonight Areas of freezing drizzle before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cole County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE