Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.11 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Morrisville-Stowe State Airport (KMVL)
Lat: 44.53 Lon: -72.61 Elev: 732ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow before noon, then rain and snow. High near 35. Southeast wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers likely before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind around 9 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lamoille County, VT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE