Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 14 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
Jersey City NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 59. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hudson County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE