Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in (1028.8 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88 Lon: -84.3 Elev: 1027ft.
Johns Creek GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Fulton, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE