Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International (KAZO)
Lat: 42.24°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 35. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 18 to 20 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 9pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kalamazoo County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE