Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Greater Kankakee Airport (KIKK)
Lat: 41.07 Lon: -87.85 Elev: 646ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of freezing rain before 9am, then rain or freezing rain likely between 9am and noon, then rain after noon. High near 34. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.2 of an inch possible.
- Tonight Occasional rain or drizzle. Low around 32. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 34. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Christmas Day A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kankakee County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE