Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Kennewick Vista Field (HVSTA)
Lat: 46.218°N Lon: 119.201°W Elev: 502ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE