Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 G 7 MPH
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Kennewick Vista Field (HVSTA)
Lat: 46.218 Lon: -119.201 Elev: 502ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Light east wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Light north wind.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Light west wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of freezing drizzle and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers, snow showers, and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE