Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 10 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1003.2 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Custer County Airport (KCUT)
Lat: 43.73°N Lon: 103.62°W Elev: 5600ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain before 3am, then rain and snow between 3am and 4am, then snow after 4am. Low around 28. Blustery, with a north wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Rain and snow, mainly before noon. High near 38. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Black Hills, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE