Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1012.0 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Custer County Airport (KCUT)
Lat: 43.73 Lon: -103.62 Elev: 5600ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 35. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Black Hills, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE