Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedNNW 13 MPH
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Arroyo Seco (CI114)
Lat: 36.359 Lon: -121.290 Elev: 235ft.
King City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. Breezy, with a northwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. Northwest wind around 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 49. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Salinas Valley/Arroyo Seco and Lake San Antonio, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE