Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Arroyo Seco (CI114)
Lat: 36.359 Lon: -121.290 Elev: 235ft.
King City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Salinas Valley/Arroyo Seco and Lake San Antonio, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE