Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Everett, Snohomish County Airport (KPAE)
Lat: 47.92306 Lon: -122.28250 Elev: 604ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 21. Northeast wind around 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Everett and Vicinity, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE