Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Kirksville Regional Airport (KIRK)
Lat: 40.11 Lon: -92.55 Elev: 971ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 7 by 4pm. Wind chill values between -7 and 3. North northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values between -5 and -10. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 26. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday A chance of sleet before noon, then a chance of snow and sleet. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adair County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE