Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Kirksville Regional Airport (KIRK)
Lat: 40.11 Lon: -92.55 Elev: 971ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain before 5pm, then a chance of freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Snow before 3am, then a chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Low around 22. East southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 26. North northwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values between -9 and 1. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adair County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE