Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.8 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Kirksville Regional Airport (KIRK)
Lat: 40.11°N Lon: 92.55°W Elev: 971ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 21. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adair County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE