Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson and West Douglas Counties Above 6000 Feet/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Northeast Park Counties Below 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE