Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 7 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694 Lon: -121.72417 Elev: 4091ft.
3 Miles SE Altamont OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE