Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Sedalia Memorial Airport (KDMO)
Lat: 38.71 Lon: -93.16 Elev: 909ft.
Knob Noster MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 32. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values between -3 and 2. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. South southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday A chance of freezing rain before noon, then a chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE