Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 16 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
EW0159 La Grande (E0159)
Lat: 45.39865°N Lon: 118.05137°W Elev: 2766ft.
6 Miles W La Grande OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Patchy fog after 11pm. Patchy freezing fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE