Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1030.0 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Quincy Regional-Baldwin Field Airport (KUIN)
Lat: 39.94 Lon: -91.2 Elev: 763ft.
La Grange MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 22. North wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 7. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 19. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 14. East wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Southeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before midnight, then a chance of flurries and freezing drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lewis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE