Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 8 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
BELL CANYON (CAPC1)
Lat: 33.551833°N Lon: 117.572944°W Elev: 793ft.
3 Miles SW Coto de Caza CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Windy, with a south wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast 20 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Windy, with a northeast wind 30 to 35 mph decreasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 53. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE