Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedE 8 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lake Charles Regional Airport (KLCH)
Lat: 30.12 Lon: -93.22 Elev: 15ft.
Lake Charles LA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A chance of showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain or drizzle after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Calcasieu Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE