Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity97% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.05 in Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burlington Municipal Airport (KBUU)
Lat: 42.69°N Lon: 88.31°W Elev: 778ft.
Lake Geneva WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight A slight chance of showers between 11pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.