Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Burlington Municipal Airport (KBUU)
Lat: 42.69°N Lon: 88.31°W Elev: 778ft.
Lake Geneva WI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Wind chill values between zero and 10. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Walworth County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE