Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 14 mph
- Barometer29.77 in (1008.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago / West Chicago, Dupage Airport (KDPA)
Lat: 41.93°N Lon: 88.25°W Elev: 758ft.
Lake in the Hills IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 38. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McHenry County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE