Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedNE 8 mph Barometer30.12 in (1020.3 mb) Dewpoint53°F (12°C) Visibility1.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Saranac Lake, Adirondack Regional Airport (KSLK)
Lat: 44.39°N Lon: 74.2°W Elev: 1706ft.
Lake Placid NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind. Thursday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind. Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 10 to 13 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Saturday Rain, mainly after 8am. High near 59. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Showers. Low around 38. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 8 to 13 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 9 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind 8 to 10 mph.