Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.843 Lon: -116.892 Elev: 625ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE