Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 18 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain and snow after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Rain and snow, mainly after 8am. Temperature rising to near 41 by 9am, then falling to around 34 during the remainder of the day. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 25. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE