Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility50.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91 Lon: -105.12 Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 23. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -4. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -1. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE