Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1011.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Las Vegas Municipal (KLVS)
Lat: 35.66 Lon: -105.15 Elev: 6866ft.
Las Vegas NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 29. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Highlands, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE