Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hartness State Springfield Airport (KVSF)
Lat: 43.34 Lon: -72.52 Elev: 577ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of rain before 3am, then a chance of freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of freezing rain before 9am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 33. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sullivan County, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE