Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.6 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Fitchburg Municipal Airport (KFIT)
Lat: 42.55°N Lon: 71.76°W Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers, mixing with rain after 9pm, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Rain and snow. High near 41. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 18. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Worcester, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE