Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
Current conditions at
Fitchburg Municipal Airport (KFIT)
Lat: 42.55 Lon: -71.76 Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of freezing drizzle before 4pm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 36. Calm wind.
- Tonight Patchy fog before 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly between 9am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. West wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Worcester, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE