Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.45 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Huntsville-Madison Co Exec Airport (KMDQ)
Lat: 34.86 Lon: -86.56 Elev: 755ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely before 9pm, then rain. Low around 36. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 52. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 30. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marshall County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE