Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity20% Wind SpeedN 7 mph Barometer30.06 in Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Huntsville-Madison Co Exec Airport (KMDQ)
Lat: 34.86°N Lon: 86.56°W Elev: 755ft.
Lewisburg TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.