Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.05°N Lon: 70.29°W Elev: 289ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 9. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A chance of snow showers between 7am and 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly between 10pm and 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Androscoggin County, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE