Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 28 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in (1008.9 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lewistown, Lewistown Municipal Airport (KLWT)
Lat: 47.04917°N Lon: 109.46639°W Elev: 4167ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Low around 24. North wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fergus County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE