Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lexington, Blue Grass Airport (KLEX)
Lat: 38.05 Lon: -84.6 Elev: 981ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 29. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fayette County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE