Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1027.2 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light south wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lafayette County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE