Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lexington, Davidson County Airport (KEXX)
Lat: 35.78°N Lon: 80.3°W Elev: 732ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Light northwest wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davidson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE