Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity35% Wind SpeedNW 16 G 26 mph Barometer29.99 in Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.18°N Lon: 74.13°W Elev: 85ft.
Lincroft NJ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind around 16 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Sunday A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Periods of rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.