Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Thunderstorm Heavy Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.0 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Meridian, Key Field (KMEI)
Lat: 32.34 Lon: -88.75 Elev: 312ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds. Low around 60. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers likely before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 22.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sumter County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE