Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
San Marcos Municipal Airport (KHYI)
Lat: 29.9°N Lon: 97.87°W Elev: 597ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 48. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday A chance of drizzle before 10am, then a slight chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 64. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caldwell County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE