Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167°N Lon: 118.14639°W Elev: 56ft.
2 Miles SW Long Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 56. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 73. Light north wind becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. North northwest wind around 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE